Experience Chicago's longest running half marathon! The 16th Annual Chicago Half Marathon and 5K will be host to 20,000 runners who will enjoy a beautiful 13.1 mile course along scenic Lake Shore Drive with great views of the Chicago skyline, starting and finishing at Jackson Park.
Sunday, September 9
7:00 AM start time
South Lake Shore Drive & 63rd Street
How can you enter for a chance to win a free entry?
- Follow this blog via RSS (Google Reader) or email subscription
- Like Run Chicago South on Facebook
- Follow Run Chicago South on Twitter
- Share a link to this post via Facebook
- Share a link to this post via Twitter
- Share a link to this post via Daily Mile
- Share a link to this post via Google+
- Share a link to this post on your blog
- Share a link to this post via another social media service
Each bullet point you do = 1 entry. You can leave one comment listing everything you've done. (Of course, if you already like/follow/etc, that counts.)
A winner will be picked on Sunday, July 8.